Mavericks hosts the best Bachelor Party in Cape Town!
Organising a Bachelor Party in Cape Town? Looking for the perfect Gentlemen's club to host a stag night? Mavericks is undoubtedly the best Bachelor Party venue in Cape Town and will give you an evening you won't forget
Book a Bachelor Spacial Fantasy Dance - for R1000 your groom will receive his fantasy dance strapped to "The Chair" on the Mavericks main stage
Pre Book for parties 10 or more and arrive before 9pm for FREE Food Platters - read on or see our Parties and Groups packages for more details!
The Groom and Best Man receive FREE entry to the main floor for parties of 10 or more
Be seduced with of Cape Town's most beautiful ladies, feast your eyes upon the sexy pole dancers or be treated to a private dance in one of the club's plush private lounges. Xtravaganza and The Library are available for private bookings, and Mavericks dancers are all highly experienced in one-on-one or group adult entertainment.
For bachelor parties, stag nights and hen nights, Mavericks Revue Bar and Restaurant is the ideal place to treat your soon to be ball 'n chained groom or bride to their final night of freedom!
Find the best entertainment in Cape Town with sexy and outrageous Bachelor Party and Stag Night Ideas
Mavericks will entertain you in a way you have never encountered before
The food prepared by our Chef, the service you will receive from our specially trained staff as well as our collection of fine cigars and liqueurs would already make the evening one to remember. Add to this the most exquisite company and you are set for an experience of a lifetime. Group packages are available as given below. Not to be missed, our Sensual Sushi, only available in the library.
Group Bachelor Party Packages Below
• Entry is R100 per man and R50 for ladies onto the main floor
• VIP entry into our exclusive Xtravaganza and Platinum lounges is an additional R200 per person.
• Bachelors, Stags, Brides and Best Man, Maid of Honour have free entry for groups over ten.
• Mavericks encourages outrageous costumes for the soon to be married while all other guests are requested
to comply with a smart casual dress code
• Bookings can only be held if you arrive prior to 9pm.
• If you are arriving after 9pm, pre payment will be required in order to reserve an area.
Reserved spaces will only be held for 15 minutes after your allocated arrival time. .
• The Library may be booked for exclusive parties at R1000 per person for a maximum of 12 people.
To privatise this lounge requires full payment of R20 000 after which the lounge is yours for the evening.
• All rates exclude cost of dances
• Secure free undercover parking available on Barrack street
• Operating hours are Monday – Saturday 7pm – 4am
For Bachelor Parties, Stag Nights, Bachelorette and Hen Nights:
Brides may be invited on stage to experience a life changing lesbian lap dance! Ask a manager to assist in arranging this. Sorry – no gents on stage!
Prices for dances:
Table Dance - R300.00 for two songs
Lap Dance - R300.00 for two songs
VIP Fantasy Dance - R1000.00 per 15 minutes
Each table dance is only for four people at a time. Additional persons are charged at R50.00 each. A private lap dance and VIP dance is for two people.
Please note that each seated table is required to have either a lap dance or table dance.
All cash requirements for dancers charged to credit cards are subject to a 10% administration fee. There will be no exception to this.
Regretfully NO CHEQUES are accepted.
• Select your girl of choice on arrival for dances – they are here for your pleasure and entertainment.
• Watch our Fantasy Acts on the main stage every hour on the hour with special acts at midnight.
• 11pm every night experience our girls being introduced individually on stage and walking through the club
topless. Variety is the spice of life!
Food and Beverages
An extensive and reasonably priced drinks list is available including drinks by the bottle. Click here to read our latest drinks menu.
For orders over 10 people we require pre-ordering and pre-payment.
Please note that prices and menus are subject to change without prior notification.
Contact details and bookings:
Telephone – (after 5pm) 021 461 9988